What We're All About
The school also aims at equipping the students with the intellectual and practical skills that are necessary to meet the challenges in the future
Learn Something Every Day
The school is run by a registered educational society called Mata Nand Kaur Education Society. Mata Nand Kaur Public School started in February 2000 with 187 Students in Dhansa.
The school is recognized by the Delhi Administration and is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Senior Secondary (All India) level has all the three streams, viz. Science, Commerce and Humanities. The school considers education to be a life-long process which should have a strong foundation. The goal of the school is to inculcate in the students a love for learning and a desire to excel at every level. The school also aims at equipping the students with the intellectual and practical skills that are necessary to meet the challenges in the future. The values, which are ingrained help to promote confidence, direction, and critical thinking skills, leading to the development of well-adjusted, adaptable and integrated personalities. In other words, Mata Nand Kaur Public School offers comprehensive and holistic education.
At Mata Nand Kaur Public School, education is looked upon as a holistic learning experience, helping each child to develop those attributes and qualities of heart, head and hand which will make him/her a self-reliant citizen and a fine human being, socially aware and humanistic, compassionate and kind, having pride in his country and belief in the concept of international brotherhood and peace, a person ready to work as an agency of change for building a more socially just and equitable society. We have made promising efforts in the fields of community service and helped to eradicate illiteracy. Ourunique inclusive education program ensures that children with special needs, as also those from economically backward homes get every opportunity to join
Who We Are
"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."
To create global citizens and leaders of tomorrow through the traditional values of love, empathy, discipline and respect – 21st century citizens who think globally and act locally.To create thoughtful leaders through holistic education and lifelong learning.
- Constantly motivating a group of achievers who are excited by the thought of continued learning
- Providing knowledge, and inculcating skills, which will be relevant in our increasingly fast-paced world.
- Developing each of our students as learners – competent and confident.
- We introduce a culture of child-centric and child-focused education.
- Good – faculty, infrastructure, library and laboratories.
- Building a ‘can-do’ attitude in our students.
- Putting together an interactive and experiential curriculum.
- Our focus is to provide students with the best education and to prepare them for a rewarding career